What To Expect
Upon your arrival at Zipper Orthodontics, please notify our receptionist. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office.
Dr. Brandon Zipper will conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of treatment himself.
The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
Diagnostic Records are collected, including:
- Photos of your face and teeth.
- Panoramic and cephalogram radiographs and tracings.
- Digital study models of your teeth.
- Comprehensive exam of your skeletal harmony and dentition.
- Studying of these diagnostic records and determining the best course of treatment by Dr. Zipper.
What is the Cost of the Treatment?
The cost depends upon the complexity of the patient’s treatment. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options, during the initial exam, if treatment is required. We provide different payment plans to suit your budget and accept assignment from most insurance plans. Our goal is to make orthodontics affordable.
What Does my Investment Include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consist of x-rays, study models and a personalized growth study workup to determine your treatment objectives.
- Treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces, Spark aligners, or Invisalign includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period if the patient follows instructions.
- One set of final retainers for our comprehensive (Phase II) patients is provided upon completion of treatment.
What Doesn’t my Investment Include?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside of our orthodontic practice.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.
Assignment of Benefits
We accept assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. By doing this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. If we do not accept assignment of benefits from your plan, we will be happy to file claims on your behalf. Should there be any change in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office immediately so adjustments may be made to your contract.
It is our goal to see you, on time, for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment and answer any questions you may have. In order for us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays, as the day progresses. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments is greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.