Spark is a New Alternative to Invisalign
Just like Invisalign, Spark clear aligners can straighten teeth and create healthy beautiful smiles, without the hassle of metal wires, bands and braces! In fact, Spark clear aligners are some of the most discreet and comfortable aligners on the market. Each aligner is individually hand trimmed, with patient comfort as the number one priority. Additionally, Spark incorporates high-tech 3D imaging and design to create customized treatments tailored for each patient. We can help you achieve your dream smile effectively and efficiently using Spark clear aligners.
At Zipper Orthodontics, we take pride in providing both Invisalign and Spark. Both are great treatment options, but Spark is the next-gen product in the clear aligner field. Spark aligners elevate clear aligner treatment and offer many advantages over Invisalign.
Why Choose Spark
- The aligners are nearly invisible and are essentially the most clear/invisible aligner on the market.
- Increased comfort due to hand trimmed and smoothed edges, scalloped around each tooth.
- The aligners show increased stain resistance compared to the leading aligner brand.
- All Spark aligners are BPA, mercury, latex , and phthalate free, making them one of the most hypoallergenic products available.
- Just like Invisalign, the Spark aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without the hassle of breaking brackets. Their removeable nature makes regular brushing and flossing a breeze.
- Appointments are easy, quick, and painless. Overall, fewer total appointments are needed throughout treatment compared to braces.
The Science Behind Spark
Spark aligners uses the latest in clear aligner technologic material called TruDEN™. TruDEN™ is scientifically proven to provide more effective tooth movement compared to other aligners. This achieved due to advances in sustained force duration/application and improved surface area contact with teeth.
How Do Spark Clear Aligners Work?
When you begin your Spark treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for 1-2 weeks. After the prescribed wear time you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!